Re: [orca-list] improving dbr daisy book reader

hi
Well, I've cloned the git repo and the files are now in english, so that's a relief. The problem is, the book
reader
requires pulse audio  and that needs fixing. I don't have pulse audio here, and not everyone does, so I'm
going to
somehow figure out how to add alsa playback back in. Other than that, I've still got my work cut out for me.
I'll keep
on the irc channels, and help is always welcome.
Thanks
Kendell clark