Re: [orca-list] Is there are any Reference material for understanding changes done in orca For Gnome3 interface?

Hi Dhairyashil:

I suggest you begin by reading the change logs for the latest version
of Orca you are running. the changes between Orca 2.32 and the 3.x
versions aare quite extensive, and are too numerous to list here. As I
do not know what your patch does or how it works it is impossible for
me to say which changes in Orca would or would not effect your patch.

Cheers!