[orca-list] Is there are any Reference material for understanding changes done in orca For Gnome3 interface?

   5.  What are changes done in orca for Gnome3 interface ?
    (Dhairyashil Bhosale)

Hi All,

          what are changes done in orca for Gnome3 interface? I have patch
that work in ubuntu 10 i.e. Gnome2 but not properly working in Gnome3
interface i.e ubuntu 12.

please help me that i have to understand that which changes are done in orca for Gnome3 interface. . ....