[orca-list] what to expect for Orca on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS?

hello all,
I wish to know what can be expected from Ubuntu 14.04 as far as accessibility is concerned?
1, will Unity 3d be finally accessible and to what extent?
2, Will there be a possibility to have Gnome 3.10 on the said version?
3, I saw a mail few days before on pdf acccessibility through evince? Will that accessible version be available on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.