Re: [orca-list] what computer for linux

I tried installing debian on a Dell Inspiron 1545 and don't recommend it
to anyone.  It needed nonfree firmware drivers since what used to be
done by hardware is now both software dependent and proprietary driver
dependent.  A contact I have who is sighted ended up going to the lenovo
website and building his computer with that company and had no problems
with his computer installing Fedora on it.