[orca-list] Heads up: I've just branched for 3.12

Hey all.

I am still actively working on the rewrite, refactor, etc. and hope to
start ripping into the Gecko caret navigation support very soon. (Which
should be possible as some of those Mozilla regressions have been
fixed.) But the official GNOME release schedule has us heading into the
beta phase, which means I need to start thinking about stability. As a
result, I've just branched Orca for gnome-3-12. This means we now have
the following active branches:

1. gnome-3-10. This is officially the current stable branch -- but only
   for another month or so. I'll do an official final 3.10 release
   around the same time as the 3.12 initial release.
2. gnome-3-12. This is the soon-to-be stable branch. People who want to
   help testing the next Orca, while avoiding crazy instability, this
   is the branch for you. Safe, well-tested changes will continue to
   be pushed here.
3. master. Bwuahahahaha. Abandon all hope ye who enter here. Etc., etc.

Thanks guys!
--joanie