Re: [orca-list] Orca included in Ubuntu development build issue

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 07:55:58AM EST, Jimmy Sjölund wrote:
On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 9:05 PM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza <
vilmar informal com br> wrote:

The fixes applied to orca last nightly didn't reach ubuntu yet.
You need to compile orca from master or from branch gnome-3.10.

I'm not sure how Orca reach Ubuntu but to be able to be included in the
upcoming Ubuntu 14.04 LTS release, the Debian Import Freeze was on the 6th
of February and Feature Freeze is the 20th of February. If the version is
not in the repos by then it will not included in the next release.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TrustyTahr/ReleaseSchedule

Whilst that is true, there are exceptions. Given that Orca 3.10 is only receiving bug fixes, a newer version
of Orca 3.10 will be able to get into Ubuntu 14.04 until a few weeks prior to release, so at least for the
next month or so.

If there will be no official 10.3 release, I can role a snapshot and upload that.

Luke