Re: [orca-list] GNOME Help - Where's the Text?

I thought I would bring conclusion to this thread as I got my problem
solved. My version of Orca from git master was about a month old and
after upgrading to yesterday afternoon, and also using F7 key as here
to fore suggested, I can now read help text and use header navigation
as well. I still need to spend a bit more time getting total control
of GNOME help but I think I can get on much further than before.

thanks for all the help and suggestions. I guess keeping orca git
builds has to be more often than what I have been doing here.