[orca-list] partially OT I wish to know how SWT based tables are made accessible

Dear all,
This is slightly off topic, given that I am not asking any thing about Orca's features or development thereof. But still it is in topic because it comes down to Orca reading or not reading some thing.

I am currently developing a software using Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT).
I know the widgets are accessible, Because Eclipse is made using the same library and is accessible.
One thing however is still not working right for me.
The said accounting software I am programming is doing a very good job on accessibility front.
I just miss the accessibility on the swt.table.
When I tab to the table, I hear nothing.
when I use my arrow keys, I don't get any relevant output from Orca.
I expect that this works somewhat like a spreadsheet in some places where tables are used. The importance of this can be hardly overstated, given that we are in real need of an accounting software which even Blind users can use. GNUCash is not as per indian accounting conditions and has several limitations compared to the proprietary accounting softwares available. So this aught to be accessible for blind users, given that the lead developer (your's truely ) is also blind.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.