Re: [orca-list] Major Crashes with Orca and LibreOffice Calc!

Hello,
A while ago I was also experiencing unexpected app crashes with libreoffice 4.0. I was unable to discover the issue however those were no such strong crashes that I was unable to restart orca. It's surprising that you have to restart the whole X session in order to get orca talking again. Can you try to blindly kill soffice binary using gnome-terminal instead if that will at least partially rescue you from restarting the whole X session? Last two days I have done some extensive writing using libreoffice calc and I am surprised that I haven't noticed the crashes again during these two days. I am running up to date gnome 3.10, orca 3.10.2 and libreoffice 4.1.4 on arch linux.