Re: [orca-list] How can possible enabling Evince the caret navigation?

Oh shame on them that they are not afraid of breaking accessibility as a trade of making pure unity look and feel. I am not sure we can expect accessible version of ubuntu anytime soon. I'm glad that I have settled on a distro which has strong philosophy towards "do it your self if you can" approach also respecting development of upstream project as much as possible.

Greetings

Peter