[orca-list] Major Crashes with Orca and LibreOffice Calc!

I've been noticing some major show stopping crashes in Calc from time
to time and I can't quite pin down the exact times it happens. I will
try and give some examples of when this occurs.

Just now I was trying to set the date format for a column of cells and
after tabbing past the scroll area of date formats, Orca went
completely silent. I also had this happen when I was trying to save as
a comma delimitted file.  Most of the time, this activity works fine
and I can get all the way through saving the file in this other
format. When I lost speech tonight in this save session, I was tabbing
between file types and format types.

In all these cases, I have to go to a native console as root and kill
gnome-session and speech-dispatcher and then restart gnome. I am using
latest production version of LibreOffice and a fairly recent master
build of Orca on Arch Linux.

Anyone else experiencing these hard crashes?