Re: [orca-list] How can possible enabling Evince the caret navigation?

Hello,
As the documents opens in evince the caret browsing is not enabled. The only way I am aware of to enable it is by pressing the F7 key. I am not sure if I am missunderstanding this and there is a better way but I assume you have to press F7 each time the document is loaded.

Greetings

Peter