[orca-list] adding repositories

Hi,
If this message is the second one, forgive me, I seem to have lost the first
one in development, and I don't know if it was sent.
Anyway, I am trying to add the mint repositories to Ubuntu 14, and I found
several pages that suggested adding the following to sources.list with the
following command:
sudo sh -c 'echo "deb http://packages.linuxmint.com/ qiana main" >>
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/mint.list'

After running this, I am left with a greater than cursor, and the only way
out is with control + C.
I tried control + X, that did not work.
Should the above command be more than one command?
Or should I leave off the quotes and apostrophes?
Thanks.

Glenn