Re: [orca-list] Programers guide for Orca development

+1 and even so for an experience programmer like me, because here are few things that need integration and some getting started stuff. For example if you start working with any company, there is an induction and training process for any project you are going to work on. This is because time is crutial and many of us may not have that much time as such. So getting started guide, specially for orca scripts and a bit on accessibility with Gnome will be a great utility.
happy hacking.