Re: [orca-list] Feedback for Microsoft [was "Re: favorite linux distros."]

Don't sweat it. It certainly didn't bother me. It is absolutely not the very first and probably will not be
the very last off-topic message to be posted to this list. Besides, the questions were pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone