[orca-list] {OT} how to use get-iplayer?

Hi,

I'm trying to get the first episode of a radio drama series, "Good Omens", which was broadcast recently on Radio 4. Last week, I used the command:

get-iplayer "Good Omens" --future

and got numbers which, I assume, correspond to the streams for episodes? Now that the program of interest has aired, I cannot get get-iplayer to show anything matching "Good Omens".

How are people using free software to listen to BBC radio?

Thanks,

Dave