[orca-list] Does anyone on here know anything about seq24 and orca?

Hi. I need to know something. Has anyone on here used seq24 for midi sequencing? The reason I ask is that all the command line midi sequencing software is either outdated or getting pulled off the internet. I have spent the last week or more searching for something I can use with my new midi controller I got as a Christmas gift this year.

I really thought it would be too complex a task to do with graphical programs, but the only viable candidates for me to install on here are rosegarden and seq24. Both of these are graphical and I believe that rosegarden uses qt which, in my opinion, is not quite ready for prime time yet although qt-5 accessibility is better.

The reason I decided to ask about seq24 is that it's gtk and that makes it more likely that a person using speech can use it with orca and be able to do some real work with it. If anyone knows about this, I would appreciate some help please.

Thank you and merry Christmas.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology