[orca-list] Remote GUI Access

Folks,

My company has various Linux systems around the world.  Some of these
systems are clusters, and some are stand-alone work stations.

Is it possible to receive remote graphical user interface (GUI) output from
these remote systems?  Some of the output will be generated by the Firefox
browser running on these remote systems.

I have heard of RGS (remote graphic servers) which might be able to send
voice and keyboard commands from one machine to another.

Currently I am using the SecureCRT SSH client on my Windows 7 machine to get
character-based access to these machines.

Thanks for your consideration.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone 713-444-7838