Gesendet: Samstag, 29 November 2014 um 15:03:41 Uhr
Von: Amir <trend669953 gmail com>
An: orca-list gnome org
Betreff: [orca-list] orca silent with alt tabing to an apliction on ubuntu
Hi,
this iswhat happened:
first, i open a terminal and use youtube-dl to download something. while
it is downloading, i go to (alt tab) skype and call my friend. then, the
call ended and i alt tab back to check the progress of the download. but
orca just say, "window." and nothing. when i hit alt+f4, it asks whether
i really want to close the terminal while processing is running. that
means it is still downloading, but why i cannot go into terminal. Orca
doesn't read the terminal window. only saying window. i also opened
firefox and vlc media player on the background. using orca 3.14.2,
ubuntu 14.04 gnome 3.12. Any solution? sorry if this has ben asked or
reported cause i am a new user of ubuntu and orca.

thanks