[orca-list] Daisy Player Development and Specification

My name is Thahir,  and i am a computer programmer.  I would like to work on Daisy Player for Linux , I just started the development for Daisy 2 audio format player a weeks ago, and i would like to know more about the Daisy formats, and sample Daisy files for my further development. I need your help to know about Daisy Player specifications to get me through the successful development, well, can anyone share some Daisy samples?