From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Luke Yelavich
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2014 11:36 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Software Suggestions

On Tue, Dec 02, 2014 at 02:13:53PM AEDT, Christopher Chaltain wrote:
ChromeVox didn't work with Chromium packaged for Debian flavors of OS
because it was compiled with an option that prohibited ChromeVox from
working. I can't recall the name of the option though. This wasn't
true for non-Debian flavors of Chromium, which is why you'll see Arch
users talking about Chromium and ChromeVox. I'm not sure if this has
changed in the Devian family of distributions recently.

No this has not changed, and from what I've been told, is not very likely to change in the near future.

Luke