[orca-list] The New Focus Mode Stuff

Hello,

I took some of the new Focus Mode features for a spin the other day
and I'm pretty impressed. I did find a couple things that don't seem
to work at the present time. I will detail below, what I did.

1. Got into a gmail managed account and made sure I was using the
Standard view and not the old ghetto basic html view.

2. While in Focus Mode, I could navigate the inbox view and hear
whether messages were marked read or unread. So far so good.

3. When I typed the letter x, the current message is marked for
subsequent processing like delete, etc. Typing x says nothing; well,
same thing happens while using NVDA so I don't think that is a real
problem. But while using NVDA on windows, arrowing up and down the
list of messages over the "X"ed message would yield the work selected,
telling you which messages were marked. Orca doesn't seem to do
this. You don' hear anything special identifying selected messages.

4. When I type the '#' key, gmail will delete all selected messages
and put into the trash folder. When I use NVDA while doing this, You
hear an alert message saying that so many threads were moved to trash
or something to that effect. I don't hear any messages from Orca.

I'm not sitting here comparing Orca with NVDA but I know similar
features are in effect here so am thinking that a couple parts of the
new stuff may not be working quite right. I know this is reletively
new to Orca so is off to an excellent start. I just figured to point
these out in case there is a bug or perhaps I'm missing a step some
place.

Anyway, it was cool to be able to use these widgets from Orca. Oh, I
was able to compose and edit messages with Orca just fine.

Thanks for the good work.