Re: [orca-list] feature request for orca 3.14

Hi all

A brief note, if it's the first time you invoque help in the GNOME desktop, you should need to activate caret navigation in help system. Press f7 to activate caret navigation like you do in Firefox, Epiphany, Evince.
Then you can use arrow keys to read the manual.

In the future, would be possible to get Orca's documentation in another format pdf, or braille printed or daisy?
Is there a way to export mallard to other printable formats?

Need investigating.

Regards,
Javier