[orca-list] feature request for orca 3.14

This is, I hope, a possibility.  Is it possible that, in the next version of orca, we can have a complete
version of the manual included as part of the package that can be accessed when needed?

The reason I ask this is that since there are going to be some new features that will help all of us out, I
would like to be able to go to a copy of the manual I have and learn how to use them rather than going on
line to get the manual.  It might even help new users out knowing that their screen reader has a copy of the
manual right there for them to access.

Thanks.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology