[orca-list] cheese and cheese2

I need to take some photos, or a bit of video to try and catch a thief, but am not sure if cheese or cheese2
are actually
accessible.
I'm going to be doing a bit of searching as my built in webcam is not auto detected. I did not get an
announcement of this
with the 3.12 cheese, and as buttons did not seem to be pressable with flat review, and could not be
navigated to with
tabs and arrows I though accessiblity issues were all that was going on.
With the cheese 2, that uses old gnome2 desktop api, and doesn't use clutter I got the no detected device
msg.
First, I have an msi netbook, u130 I think it is. Does anyone per chance know about using the built in cam on
linux?
Next, and more on toppic, is cheese accessible, and if so, can you give any tips, or once a device is
detected will
buttons start responding to numpad slash or enter>]
Cheese2 seems a bit more accessible, although pretty much the same actually, and can't find prefferences
item, although
there's an edit column in menus.
Any tips, or suggestions on a better or more speech friendly way to take phots and or video, sound at the
same time would
be nice at times as well, but I mostly need pics right now.
Thanks for any suggestions in advance.
--
B.H.