Re: [orca-list] problem with firefox browser under mate desktop

hi
Yup, it's all in the sonar alpha. On my system, and everyone I've had
test it, the system comes up talking with orca, and all the a11y stuff
is enabled out of the box. There are also some shortcuts to change the
volume bount to ctrl+win+down and up arrow, and mute with ctrl+win+m.
It's still a little rough around the edges. It *iis* only in alpha.
For instance, there's lxdm as the display manager, instead of mdm or
lightdm, because we haven't been able to get lightdm to speak
reliably. This should be fixed by the beta though.

Hth
Kendell clark