[orca-list] orca doesn't autostart on ubuntu 14

,
sorry if this has been asked before but, i am using ubuntu 14.04 , at first orca did autostart but after for unknown reason, it didn't. I don't know why. what can i give is, i am using orca 3.12.2 (after performing sudo apt-get upgrade, and then sudo apt-get install gnome, i got orca 3.12.2). I don't know what's the casuue of this, sometimes orca doesnt autostart on the loggin screen too! but it usually did on start up (after loggin).
Any idea?