Re: [orca-list] a question about pidgin's buddy type notification

hi
I think this is an at-spi bug. I don't have a clue how to track it
down, or to fix it, but it's something to do with dynamic content. If
that makes no sense, let me elaborate. In the mate panel, if you move
networks in networkManager or disconnect, until you restart orca, orca
continues to announce the name of the old network and the fact that
you're connected. This happens with any panel applets where their
labels change. For example the laptop charger applet. If your laptop
is at 50 percent, and then updates to 62 percent, until you restart
orca, orca will continue to announce laptop battery is charging, 50
percent. Maybe joannie can take a look at it when she has time? I know
she's busy with firefox bugs atm.
Thanks
Kendell clark