[orca-list] Sonar is I686

Good Morning All,
I'm having trouble getting Sonar to load.
I installed sonar-gnome-2014.1-i686.iso onto a thumb drive, which is what I
usually do with various Linux distros, and it has not been able to boot up.
Is the fact that this is a i686 version instead of a i386 the problem?
I downloaded the 32 bit version of Sonar, the 64 bit would probably cause me
more problems.
This is on an Asus 901, with a gig of RAM, and Ubuntu boots onto it okay.
So I'm not sure yet what the problem is.
I first used ISO2USB and then I used Universal-USB-Installer-1.9.5.5.exe,
which usually works better, but Sonar was not in the list of distros.
Maybe knowing that it is Arch will help in selecting a distro from the list
of images in the USB installer, as I did this before I knew that it was
Arch, and I selected the option "try an unlisted distro".
But thanks for any thoughts.
Glenn