[orca-list] inquiry about sonar 2014.1

Hi,

I installed the mate desktop with "pacman -S mate mate-extra" to Sonar 2014.1 x86_64 and orca is operating well, too. How can I connect wifi while the mate is working?

If possible I'd like to install the indicator-applet-complete package as well, so that I could see the menu with the system settings, network connection, volume control, and shut down in one place from left to right, after pressing super+s.

How can I install the qt-at-spi 32 bit package to the 64 bit system? This qt-at-spi 32 bit package has been installed already but orca isn't able to read the skype window.

Thanks in advance,

Norbert