Re: [orca-list] Orca troubleshooting on Mint 17

Are you attempting to run the standard Mint system, or are you running
the MATE edition? Standard Mint is running Cinnamon, which works very
poorly with Orca, if it works at all. You may have better luck with the
MATE version, or as Jonathan indicated, using Sonar. In any case, Orca
should be having less difficulty than this. Try running it from a
terminal as

orca --debug

and uploading the debug.out file somewhere. It used to be possible to
send these to the list, but my last couple of debug.out files have been
huge, so I had to store them in my OwnCloud. Hope some of this helps.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"