[orca-list] orca is switching to focus mode in some links

Hi all.
I don't know if this is a bug or not. When I press tab and orca jumps to a link with colapsed itens, orca switch to focus mode.

I can reproduce this behavior in the google page.
--
1. go to www.google.com.
2. press tab until you find the search field.

Is this the expected behavior?
Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks.

{}S José Vilmar Estácio de Souza