Re: [orca-list] orca is switching to focus mode in some links

Hello,
I think this is expected behaviour.
Usually expandable links cause some other part of a web page you are currently on to expand also manipulating the focus. So orca considers expandable items no mather which role that is as focusable controls worth switching to focus mode. NVDA does not do this however I think I like this behaviour. I think it can easilly be tweaked if needed.

Greetings

Peter