[orca-list] Automatic focus mode switching GUI and what to do about radio buttons?

Hey all.

I just added GUI options (to the application preferences for Gecko) so
that one could configure when to auto switch into focus mode. Please test.

Two related notes:
1. I've still not updated the documentation. I shall do that once all
   the new features for this cycle are decided. Which brings me to:
2. Thoughts on whether or not radio buttons are auto-focus-mode widgets?
   Unlike check boxes, at least some GUIs (including web apps) let you
   choose the selected item by arrowing. Currently, Orca is overriding /
   preventing that. And James Teh told me that NVDA switches to focus
   mode for radio buttons. Should Orca do the same, or should radio
   buttons keep you in browse mode?

Thanks, as always, for your testing and feedback!
--joanie