Re: [orca-list] Automatic focus mode switching GUI and what to do about radio buttons?

Hi,
I actually prefer not switching to focus mode for them. Sometimes it is nice to read what the button does
without selecting it, especially on those sites that don't require you to do anything except select a radio
button before loading the next page.
Thanks
Storm