Re: [orca-list] Looking for a good Windows-like Ubuntu

Hey Glen,
I've seen you around for a couple of years now.
It is clear to me that you are struggling a bit and need some extra help.

To that end, I would like to suggest that you find your local LUG.
That is a Linux user group where you can get on the ground support.
Try Google and type in your town or city with the word LUG after it.

Good luck
Rob Whyte