Re: [orca-list] orca not behaving well on bard main page or once you log in

I've also noticed that arrows can magically start working if you first
use h to navigate the headeings. h is my favorite way to navigate BARD
as it goes title to title. I like it so well I tend to move my left hand
over the h, so that I can then use my right to arrow down if a title
catches my fancy, then quickly hit another h with my left when I want to
move on.

I've also noticed, on the recent FF31, that this can break after a
screenful of titles where, instead of scrolling down, focus jumps back
to the top of the page.

hth

Janina

Joanmarie Diggs writes:
The "looping" and "skipping" issues are known. Some seem to be Orca
bugs; some seem to be Firefox bugs. I am working on these things. In the
meantime, a possible work around is to toggle off caret navigation by
pressing Orca + F12 on pages where this occurs.

HTH.
--joanie