Re: [orca-list] Automatic focus mode as a result of structural navigation is now configurable

No, I suck!
I know that indentation is important, vital in python, and doing it wrong can break otherwise perfect code. I
don't know
exactly when and how much things need to be indented, but suspected none as only 2 or three spaces is not
what I've seen,
e.g. I've always thought 4 space indentation was standard, and it was doubled or trippled for things that
were part of
functions and blocks or what ever they should be called.
I should have experimented more, but was unsure, sleepy, and may have left in a space when I thought I'd
gotten rid of
them all once.
Will test before  mailing this.
Alls's well with indentation removed.
So, for future refference should there never be indentation for import lines in .py files, or does this
depend on context?
Thanks, and sorry for not having tested more before writing, although maybe someone else was having or would
have had the
same issue.