Re: [orca-list] Automatic focus mode as a result of structural navigation is now configurable

I tried both adding the two lines you give in the below email to an existing customizations.py file that
worksfine,
andmaking a new one with only these two lines.
Neither will allow orca to start here. Ii even tried switching desktops in case ;my fluxbox wasn't handling
something.
    import orca.settings
   orca.settings.structNavTriggersFocusMode = False
Is indentation critical here, if so how much?
If not, any ideas as to why this isn't working for me?
thanks,
--
B.H.