Re: [orca-list] Experimental focus versus browse mode committed to master

Howdy,
I always thought of toggling in and out of being able to interact with forms on a web pages as more of an
action mode. E.G. when you can work with elements you're in action mode, when not it would be passive mode.
That's kind of why I suggested a for the key. Maybe this isn't the correct frame of mind to have about it,
but it serves well when remembering the keyboard shortcut lol.
Thanks
Storm