Re: [orca-list] Experimental focus versus browse mode committed to master

Hey Kyle.

On 08/08/2014 05:35 PM, Kyle wrote:
I would like to propose an enhancement to the focus vs browse modes. It
would be helpful to switch to focus mode in an HTML5 audio or video
element. I can do this manually, but switching automatically would allow
use of the arrow keys to move backward or forward within a file as it is
played, which previously required switching off structural navigation.

Makes sense to me. Do you have a particular example site I can look at
so I can examine the associated accessible tree, states, etc.?

Thanks!
--joanie