Re: [orca-list] bad confirmation string

Hi Kyle,
Many thanks. I did not receive any return message and for the last week or maybe longer I did not see any mailing from the Orca list.
Milton

Op 08-08-14 om 13:31 schreef Kyle:
Note: I'm CC'ing you just in case you're still having trouble receiving
messages directly from the list.

It would seem that either the error was spurious or you resolved the
issue, as your message was posted to the list. Upon posting the message,
did you get a return message saying that your post was held for
moderation? If not, and if you are receiving other messages from the
list, you won't need to take any further action. Hope this helps.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/