Re: [orca-list] yelp.m4?

Hi, if I am not mistaken, you need to install yelp-tools package.

On 08/07/2014 07:12 PM, Al Sten-Clanton wrote:
Greetings!

Sorry to have yet another question so soon, but I'm trying to install
the latest Orca from master.  Running autogen.sh gives me the following
output:

/usr/bin/gnome-autogen.sh
checking for automake >= 1.9...
  testing automake... found 1.14.1
checking for autoreconf >= 2.53...
  testing autoreconf... found 2.69
checking for intltool >= 0.25...
  testing intltoolize... found 0.50.2
checking for pkg-config >= 0.14.0...
  testing pkg-config... found 0.28
Checking for required M4 macros...
  yelp.m4 not found
***Error***: some autoconf macros required to build orca
   were not found in your aclocal path, or some forbidden
   macros were found.  Perhaps you need to adjust your
   ACLOCAL_PATH?

It looks as if I do have all the packages that the Arch download/install
info says I need.  I looked at the aclocal man page but found nothing
that helped, at least at my level of understanding.  I did a Google
search on yelp.m4 and got pretty much nowhere.  Can somebody tell me
what I'm missing or screwing up?  (My box should be current, as I
upgraded last night.) All this trouble is with the hope of actually
doing that edx.org Linux course.

Thanks!

Al