Re: [orca-list] yelp.m4?

Thank you! That did the trick. Now to see how Orca works in various things.

Al

On 08/07/2014 06:29 PM, Elias Oltmanns wrote:
(2014-08-08) Al Sten-Clanton <albert e sten_clanton verizon net> wrote:
Greetings!
Sorry to have yet another question so soon, but I'm trying to install
the latest Orca from master.  Running autogen.sh gives me the
following output:
[...]
Checking for required M4 macros...
   yelp.m4 not found
***Error***: some autoconf macros required to build orca
   were not found in your aclocal path, or some forbidden
   macros were found.  Perhaps you need to adjust your
   ACLOCAL_PATH?

It looks as if I do have all the packages that the Arch
download/install info says I need.  I looked at the aclocal man page

On Debian based systems, this file is part of the yelp-tools package.
Watch out for something similar in the Arch repository.

HTH,

Elias