[orca-list] yelp.m4?

Greetings!

Sorry to have yet another question so soon, but I'm trying to install the latest Orca from master. Running autogen.sh gives me the following output:

/usr/bin/gnome-autogen.sh
checking for automake >= 1.9...
  testing automake... found 1.14.1
checking for autoreconf >= 2.53...
  testing autoreconf... found 2.69
checking for intltool >= 0.25...
  testing intltoolize... found 0.50.2
checking for pkg-config >= 0.14.0...
  testing pkg-config... found 0.28
Checking for required M4 macros...
  yelp.m4 not found
***Error***: some autoconf macros required to build orca
  were not found in your aclocal path, or some forbidden
  macros were found.  Perhaps you need to adjust your
  ACLOCAL_PATH?

It looks as if I do have all the packages that the Arch download/install info says I need. I looked at the aclocal man page but found nothing that helped, at least at my level of understanding. I did a Google search on yelp.m4 and got pretty much nowhere. Can somebody tell me what I'm missing or screwing up? (My box should be current, as I upgraded last night.) All this trouble is with the hope of actually doing that edx.org Linux course.

Thanks!

Al