[orca-list] How to identify the caret position is at Start of Document like in Gedit, Libreoffice?

Hi all,

           I am new to orca , I am looking for  How to identify the caret position is at Start of Document like in Gedit, Libreoffice.  In Atspi2 we get the method like getCurrentPageNumber() so by using this we can get that current page, but in atspi1.32 there are no method that return the pagecount and currentPageNumber.  so how can we decide that cursor is at Top of Document or middle of the document in gedit and in Libreoffice.

Regards,
Dhairyashil