Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird daily and Orca master

Hi,
did you recieve my last email with an attached debug file?

Thanks
Rob

On 21/04/14 04:32, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey Rob.

On 04/19/2014 06:12 PM, Rob Whyte wrote:
I neglected to mention I was using Thunderbird 31 from a daily archive.
You mentioned it in the subject. <smiles> But I still am not able to
reproduce it using Orca master and Thunderbird 31 when I reply using
HTML as the mail format. Regardless, based on your description, I did
just commit another change to Orca master that will prevent the use of
structural navigation if you are in an editable message. If that change
doesn't fix things for you, then Orca doesn't think you're actually in
the message, in which case I'd really appreciate having a full debug.out.

Thanks!
--joanie