[orca-list] Thunderbird daily and Orca master

Hi,
I experience a problem in Thunderbird with Orca html mode.
When i from the Inbox push Control R to reply, wait for the box to pop
up with the focus in the place to type my reply.
Orca does not always realise I can type, instead pushing h then i for hi
offers me navigational keys looking for HTML elements.
This is quite annoying, the second or third time I am able to arrow
around and then Orca wakes up.
How can this be addressed to fix.

Thanks
Rob