Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird daily and Orca master

Hey José.

Yikes. Confirmed. Should be fixed in master. Sorry about that and thanks
for the report!

--joanie

On 04/20/2014 02:13 AM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
Hi Joanie.
After apply the latest commits in master I found the following problem:

When I reply a message, if I scroll using down arrow, I can not read the
content of the message.

To reproduce you can try:
1. Reply a message.
2. Type some text in the begin of the reply.
3. Press down arrow until you find the begin of the quoted message.

Orca stays mute and I need to type shift+tab and tab to restore focus.